You can choose between hotels/banquet halls and private caterers. Go by recommendations.
- Inspect the cutlery and crockery, furniture, linen and napkins.
- Order for any other essential items that the caterer does not provide.
- If alcohol is being served, ensure appropriate glasses and bar services.
- Also check for hygiene conditions and overall service.
- Re-check and sample the food menu a week before the ceremony.
- Assign a family member to supervise the catering services on the wedding day.
- Arrange for additional domestic help.
- Maintain a list of things to be bought and stock up on extra ration, groceries, gas cylinders, crockery, etc
- Plan a weekly menu to avoid last minute worries.
- Keep your jewellery in a safe place.